Normal booking terms are a 25% deposit with the return of a signed booking form to secure your date, the balance is then due 30 days before your display.
All prices quoted include the following:
- Site survey
- Availability for site visits, planning meetings and liaison with venue
- Full event advice
- Preparation of site specific risk assessments
- £10m Public and Product Liability Insurance
- All products and equipment
- BPA trained professional Operators
- Use of state-of-the-art digital firing systems
- Rigging, firing and de-rig
- Clear up of the firing site
- Fire safety equipment
Payment by bank transfer is preferred however we do accept all major credit cards and debit cards, you can pay by:
Credit / Debit Card
We only use category 4 fireworks for our displays. These types of fireworks are not available to the general public but only professional firework companies.